Soalan Cepu Cemas untuk anda...

Ahhh yes, I realise I've not been updating my blog for quite sometime. Not that I've nothing to update, I do. Just that the last few week was not a good time for me. From concentrating with paperworks and ideas, which I end up doing most of it from home, as well as getting eye-infection that got one of my eye dry, red and sore.

I'm better now, but for not updating the blog I've been punished (or tagged) by sweet Miss Axuerra and now, as I've promised to honor anybody who tagged me... I'm now going to fulfill this tag that I've considered to be the SOALAN CEPU CEMAS (confirm la.. aku cemas nak jawab camna ni..)

HERE ARE THE RULES
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

(Cemas ke tak? ... jeng jeng jeng...)

A. 8 diferent points of perfect lover (if there such thing as perfect anyway??)

1. Pleasant, with the right amount of charm and personality.

2. The Brain counts. Somebody smart and intelligent enough to discuss or talk about almost anything.

3. Sense of humor. Easy going enough to take a joke and laugh at life.

4. Understands my intentions and ambitions or anything about me without the need to explain to her from A to Z.

5. Have her own reasonable ambition and goals that I will definitely support.

6. Able to mixed around with all kind of people.. peers, elders, kids, rural people, urban people .. In other words, knows how to act accordingly to situation and surroundings.

7. Love kids.

8. Consider family as priority.


B. SEX OF TARGET :
Straight Female Homosapeins

C. TAGGED 8 VICTIMS (Cepu Cemas for YOU now..hehe)

1. The Wonderful TEEK ... Coz I just like to tagged her.
2. Miss Binx .. same reason as Teek
3. Ubisetela .. Sudah-sudah la buat research tu.. buat tag pulak..
4. Lissaism .. coz I've not heard from this wonderful assistant of mine..
5. Anisism .. coz dah graduate kan? APA LAGI??.. buat la tag ni..
6. Elly .. coz err.. saja.. nak nyusahkan dia..
7. Peanut .. coz I think she need to do this.
8. Bakh .. just to get your brain moving bro.. heheh

So? as nicely put by P Ramlee in one of his script "Seksa aku dah habis.." How about the 8 chosen ones spend your time and just do this tag.. PLEASE!!..

END

Comments