Doing it 4 whatever reason..



I've been tagged again. This time by the lovely miss Elly. I think she noticed I've sucked big time at updating my entry nowadays..

And now, 4 the first time, I'm going to respond to the tag request immediately. 4 once, I'll sit and spare some time doing this tag, all 4 whatever reason necessary.

By the way, It's 4am already..better start now b4 my brain starts to slow down..

HERE WE GO..

Tag of 4

4 Jobs
1. Media Producer
2. Content Developer
3. Event Manager
4. Pencacai pencuci pinggan.

4 Movies I love

1. Beautiful Mind (memang aku psycho)
2. The Matrix Trilogy
3. Shawshank Redemption
4. Before Sunset

4 places I've lived
1. Taman Tasek, Johor Bahru
2. USJ 11
3. Bandar Sri Damansara
4. Kelana Jaya

4 TV shows I love to watch
1. Friends
2. Sex and the City
3. Globetrakker
4. Rockstar INXS

4 places I've been on vacation
1. Langkawi
2. Penang
3. Tioman
4. Singapore

4 blogs I visit daily
1. Bawah Blog
2. Berblog-blog
3. Road Blog
4. Goblog.. (ok, I hardly make any sense here..)

4 favorite foods (what? .. just 4??)
1. Laksa Johor
2. Lasagne
3. Italian Pizza
4. Gulai Asam Pedas

4 places I'd rather be
1. In front of the PC
2. In front of the TV
3. In my own state of mind
4. Around the world

4 albums I can't live without
1. Music Album
2. Photo Album
3. Online Album
4. Stamp Collecting album (ok.. this was when I was 7 years old)

4 vehicles I've owned (yg hidup dan yg telah tiada)
1. Baby Tricycle (age 2)
2. BMX Bicycle (age 10)
3. Honda EX5 (age 20)
4. Ferra..*ehem* Iswara Aeroback

4 taggees
1. Bibi Misbah (sebab dia kekurangan aktiviti)
2. Sheryl (sebab rasa macam dah lama tak tag dia)
3. Axuerra (sebab yg sama dari Elly, YOUR TURN!!)
4. Marshmallow (sebab nak tgk dia kena tag sekali-sekala)


GOOD LUCK TO THE CHOSEN 4

END
p.s Since you almost tortured your minds reading my version of the tag, do yourself a favour and go watch the video I've put up here. It helps in stabilizing your mental health..hehe

Comments