It's got me by my soul to squeeze..

SOUL TO SQUEEZE - Red Hot Chilli Peppers


Sorry YouTube, I've been looking for this song the whole week and you got none in your collection. This is a nice song by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. It's an old song, not featured in any of their album. It's a song made for the soundtrack of 'The Coneheads' (yes, that movie about those cone-pointed head aliens who end up, prefer to be earthlings than being in their planet of origin)

Anyway, let's talk about Team spirit. People says a lot about it but somehow, don't really get what it actually means.

Let's try point out the elements of a great team.

1. A team shared a similar direction, each member need not be in a uniformed character and personality, but need to have the same goal and ambition.

2. A great team need not to identify who's the star among them. Public may label one of them as a star but they are aware that each and every one of them is a star in their own rights.

3. A team understands each other, others might find it absurd on how a team deals among themselves, but nobody will know unless they are a part of the team.

4. A team take care of each other, just like family, if one of them is hurt, the rest felt the same way, and the protector of the team will not hesitate to take action to those who offends one of them.

5. MOST IMPORTANT : A team does not hit another member behind their backs. We trust each other with our lives.


To understand more about those elements, try watch a soccer game. A full 90 minutes of any EPL match might make you understand about team spirit and those elements I've stated above.

Where I go I just don't know
I got to, got to, gotta take it slow
When I've found my piece of mind
I'm gonna give you some of my good time


Think about it

END
p.s Never try to hurt my team in any way. I know some have tried and you will feel the heat soon.. (directly or indirectly)

Comments