Err... Something Something LAH!!



It's The Beatles weekend for me. From talking about the work of Lennon with Loloq, admiring athe constant philosophy of McCartney.. to finally having my own copy of The 1969 Abbey Road album.

I've always like The Beatles. Don't ask how I got to love this lagendary band. Maybe because my mom talk about the band before. Maybe because my cousins introduced their music to me when I was still a kid.. Maybe I'm just another cliche' who follow the work of The Beatles with no real intention.. whatever the reason would be (somehow, this line triggers que sera sera in my head now.. damn..) I end up admiring their works more than ever now. Understanding the personalities behind the music and what triggers them to come up with such lovely compositions that take the world.

Anyway, before this, typically.. I'm inspired and admire the work of John Lennon and Paul McCartney (actually, more McCartney than Lennon..).. somehow, last weekend got me attracted to know more about another Beatles member.. the late George Harrison. (Ezad.. akhirnya,kau berjaya pengaruh aku..damn..)

So, here's a video by The Beatles. The one video where all the members feature their 'other half'. A song written and sang by the late George Harrison and was dubbed by Frank Sinatra as "The greatest love song ever written"

SOMETHING - The Beatles
by George Harrison


Something in the way she moves
Attracts me like no other lover
Something in the way she woos me

I don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

Somewhere in her smile she knows
That I don't need no other lover
Something in her style that shows me

Don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now

You're asking me will my love grow
I don't know, I don't know
You stick around now it may show
I don't know, I don't know

Something in the way she knows
And all I have to do is think of her
Something in the things she shows me

Don't want to leave her now
You know I believe her now


What do you think?

END
p.s Somehow, John's & Yoko's dressing reminds me of Hansel & Gratel story..

Comments