Random Sountrack of Life

Elly ni nak kena tau.. last minute bagi tag camni lak.. How come la like this.. OK OK.. here goes..

HERE'S THE RULE : Put your mp3 player on shuffle and ask the questions out loud. See which song come out at that point. And with no cheating involved, here are the results..


Juwita (Citra Terindah) - M Nasir

1) How does the world see me?
Mr Brightside (acoustic) - The Killers
- hmm.. nice start.

2) Will I have a happy life?

Because of You (acoustic) - Kelly Clarkson
- huh? oh yeah.. you, you, you and you!! hehe..

3) What do people really think of me?
Cold Water - Damien Rice
- That's because you didn't turn on the water heater! Idiot!

4) Do people secretly lust after me?
Demi Masa - M Nasir
- macam tak kena je.. try make sense..

5) How can I make myself happy?
Turn My Head - Live
- seriously.. just do that and it'll work??

6) What should I do with my life?
Cinta Dewa Dewi - Spider
- Hahahaha... I'm a lover .. not a fighter.. hahahahha

7) What would be good advice for me?
Here is Gone - Goo Goo Dolls
- Yup, maybe it's time to move on..

8) What do i think my current theme song is?
Di Atas Normal - Peter Pan
- is it abnormal or beyond normal??.. who cares anyway..?

9) What does everyone think my current theme song is?
Amazing (acoustic) - Aerosmith
- hahaha! seriously..You think so??

10) What song will play at my funeral?
Mrs Robinson (acoustic cover) - Bon Jovi & Ritchie Sambora
- WTF ???

11) What type of girl do you like?
Mad Season - Matchbox Twenty
- hahahahaha... Mad cow disease kot..??

12) What's my day going to be like?
Mungkin Nanti - Peter Pan (OST Alexandria)
- OK, this is more like 'Que Sera Sera.. Whatever will be.. will be..'

13) Why am I here?
Iris (acoustic) - Goo Goo Dolls
- err.. When everything's feel like a movie, yeah you bleed just to know you're alive?

14) What will people remember me for?
Time Like These - Foo Fighters
- Like these?? Like what?? explain..

15) Are there people outside waiting to take me away?
Akustatik - OAG
- Sure, there's no answer to that question. So it came out nonsense..

16) What will this year be about?
D'ya Know What I Mean? - Oasis
- either this year is about retards taking center stage, or I'm going to Manchester.. hehe

OK, What do you think?

END
p.s btw, enjoy the video of M Nasir, performing his new single at the Anugerah Planet Muzik in Singapore earlier this year. :)

Comments