Si Pendek dari Pulau Ungka

I end up having an interesting conversation with a few friends. We're not really sure how to classify this topic last night. Maybe it's just another superstition. Maybe, it's just another coincidence and maybe, there's truth in it and it all become factual after all.. I don't know..


Not sure what triggers this topic, but somehow we reach to a point where we were discussing about 'Short Guys makes a bad leader'. Through observations, experiences and history.. it seems that a short guy who leads will always end up with..

1. Abusing power over their own subordinates.

2. Have the tendency to be cruel to others below them

3. In a situation where crisis occur, they will hiding behind other people and hope that the person will solve for them.


4. When in power, they are more likely to be untrustworthy

I don't know if you agree with what we think, but this is based on combined findings and experiences from each of us at the discussion last night. As for my own personal experiences, I've already experienced 4 people so far.. Hopefully no more after this.

Oh well, tell me if Hitler or Napoleon treat people well back then..

What do you think?

Sebelum gugur tercalar jiwa parah
Jangan kau gugurkan airmata
Sebelum putus tali Tuhan Yang Esa
Jangan kau berputus asa



END
p.s I have no comment over Tom Cruise.. hahahah

Comments