Turun Naik Macam Dacing..

I got a new column on the side of my blog. It shows 10 recent songs played on my iTunes whenever I'm online. There is this one song that got on top of that list for a week or so, and it seems that the title of the song caught attention of many friends who came and visit this blog. The famous line would be.. "Title lagu tu betul-betul ada ke?".


Well, music fans.. the title is real. It is a song by Exists from their 1998 Album 'Mutan' (I'm not very sure if that's the correct word for Mutant in malay..) Somehow, not many realise the existence of this album and end up with the cliche' remarks such as "apsal budak kita takde lagu macam indon?" and so on..

By the way, talking about mutants, X-Men 3 is coming soon at the cinema.. woohoo..
Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you.. PANCUT KE SILING by Exists..

Before you got the wrong ideas (YOU PERVERT!!..) Listen carefully to the lyrics. Type it back to me if you're interested.. hehe

END
p.s In a middle of another roundabout of life. Hopefully I got the right exit out..

Comments