If you think that I could be forgiven...I wish you would


Counting Crows - A Long December


I'm still cherishing the moments of the 90's. Like I said in my previous entry, it is an inspiring era for many. You're inspired to make changes in life. You're inspired to look for a better future. You would be inspired to live life to the fullest with the scarcity that life itself have provided to you.

I guess by this moment I'm betraying to my own life principle to not look back in the past and hang on too long to it. Reason being.. maybe I lost my inspirition, maybe I'm not inspired with the way things are going around me, with all the things that are too superficial and too good to be true. And maybe I just need to take a walk back down the memory lane one more time, to be reminded of how inspiring life should be and could be..

The fact is, I had had it with the 21st century lifestyle, how idiots have all the rights to dictate how the world should be, as long as the idiots have either the power, beauty or wealth.. a combanation of those elements or worst, all the elements.

Now how did such situation happened? I still wonder. Maybe these are the price we have to pay from our past sins.. I don't know..

Whatever it is, I'm turning back to look for lost inspiration. I wish I could..

I guess the winter makes you laugh a little slower,
Makes you talk a little lower
About the things you could not show her


END
p.s As I'm cherishing the moments with the 90's videos of Counting Crows here in Rasta, DBKL gunmen are actually shooting crows right beside the outlet. How ironic..

Comments