Can any corporate bodies give this event a huge support?

Last Saturday, I was invited to this annual event (I got to know it is an annual event).. This is my first time attending this event which was done 100 % by the people under Kemeterian Pelajaran Malaysia. Which means from production to performances and music arrangement...all are done by the teachers and school students around Malaysia.



Performers for this 2 and half hours show was auditioned within the school students and teachers around Malaysia. They are picked and later paired to perform popular songs which was rearranged for the huge orchestra of 100 musicians.

I came with expectation of not more than just a good try by these 'non-professionals' in Music Industry. I went home with a perception that almost fooled me that these are done by professionals.



Trust me, performance wise.. I like this concert way better than this year's AIM. On talent, these performers are way better than most 'talent' that I see on AF or.. MI.
Some of them sings better than the original artiste..

I guess the secret behind this performance success are their honesty, sincerity and the attitude of having fun on stage. All they want is to entertain the audience at their very best.



Up to one point, I did wish the TV station would look on a different direction for good talents from now on.. maybe this is the new direction.

Thank you Zura for inviting me to the event. I had a great time..You're not a bad MC yourself.

END
p.s I did't bring any proper camera to the event. That's the best I could get from my seat using the camera phone. I guess I need to get myself a proper camera by now.

Comments