Congratulations!! I'm Sorry...

WARNING : This next entry may not make sense

Just ignore the warning, it's not going to make much difference with or without it.


Berhenti Berharap - Siti Nurhaliza

It is a week mix the with celebrations and condolences on both extremes, isn't it?

Well, it's not too late to congratulate Siti and her fiance Dato' Khalid on annnoucing the most anticipated announcement by many. So much so, I bet the chief editors in all newspapers might be torn apart in choosing the most qualified news to make the front page.

In the end, the tough choice between tsunami in South Java and the wedding announcement goes in favor to the matrimonial announcement. Oh well, who said only bad news made the front page, right? (or it that another ... nevermind..)

Somehow, I'm kinda disturbed by the wedding announcement making the front page. No, I didn't say I disagree with Siti's choice, nor that I agree. (not to my concern on that matter anyway..) No, I'm not one of those guys who're jealous over Dato' K being the chosen one (get over it guys..her personal wealth would make average guys looks like a toilet cleaner of her third house) and NO, I'm not related to her either.. (somehow, there's too many people seems related to her that I heard of lately)

What's really bothering me is.. In a country that claims the Reader's Digest to have wrongfully accused us as being rude, a country that boast to the world on how caring and 'prihatin' we are.. we actually let the tsunami news falls second to a tabloid-like (no offence the the couple.. oh, and the FANS too) news of another celebrity wedding.

So, shall we change our tagline to Masyarakat Prihatin to Masyarakat 'Busy Body' now? I think it's more appropiate. Same difference..

Rebahkan tangguhmu
Lepaskan perlahan
Kau akan mengerti, semua…

END
p.s Oh, I did put a warning sign to this entry.. hehehe..

Comments