Our hopes and dreams are out there somewhere..

Life itself, is a journey of education. I'm sure everybody knows that cliche statement by now. How our daily experience thought us about all kinds of things, in all matters. Some are not even thought in any education instituitions.


Fly Away From Here - Aerosmith


At the hardest and lowest points of my life, (well, I've been here before and now I'm back here again..) I learn that the view are always different from all other level of life. People's acceptance are not as easy as when you're doing well. I learn that, this part of life is like auditing the life you've been through. Spring cleaning the circle of aquaintances (some you call friends..) around you. You'll start to keep those matters to you even closer. Putting away those 'friends with benefit'

At the lowest point of life, decision had to me made. Changes are needed to the plans you made for yourself, and most important of all.. NOT TO GIVE UP HOPE.

This is another reminder myself. Another round of self-evaluation. Admitting the facts that some mistakes had been made. Taking life to another course and bounce back to something better. Looking forward for any possibilities that may come my way. Not to be discourage by the hiccups in life, but face it head on.

Do not be disturbed by some of the aquaintances who might look at it as an excuse to stay away from you. It is them that you should avoid to meet from now on and they had just did a great favor.

Most of all, as I learned to understand how is it like to be in life's most difficult situation, I also learned that to understand better about those who face similar situation. And for that, if you are facing difficulties in life, and seems like nobody's are really keen to be around if you need a little boost in spirit, you can always count on me.

I might not be able to support much, but at least I'll try my best to within reach if you need somebody around.

From time to time, I listen to this song to constantly remind me not to move on no matter how hard it takes on me.. It's about time I share this song with all of you..

Enjoy the video..

Gotta do what it takes
'Cuz it's all in our hands
We all make mistakes
But it's never too late to start again
Take another breath
And say another prayer


END
p.s I got a shot to make a change in life later today.. Hopefully things will turn out just as I needed. Amiin..

Comments