What I chased won't set me free...

Sorry for the long silence.. Miss me? (yes, you can puke now..)


Sympathy - Goo Goo Dolls


Anyway, there's nothing much to update. OK, let's rephrase that. There're many things I want to update here but I'm just turned off by the idea of updating it not using my notebook. (It's warded for servicing at the moment..)

I bumped into this article in the weekend Malay Mail last week. Kinda tongue and cheek but there's a point to it, which make you realise.. how lazy material sucker can we be now?... Here's part of the article..
I don’t blame her, really. Men who could only afford a Kancil or a Kelisa could never afford a woman because they are more expensive than cars to maintain.

I mean, you would need at least RM2,000 a month in order to date a woman regularly.


Interesting..Click HERE to read the full article and give it a thought.

On other notes.. The rock legend, Search is back with their latest studio comeback album. I've listen to the album and give it thumbs up. (after all this is the band that inspired both rock scenes in Malaysia and Indonesia back in the late 80's)

Oh well, I guess to sum up the whole entry.. this video by Goo Goo Dolls in someway define my thougts and feelings at most times these past few weeks.

And stranger than your sympathy
Take these things, so I don’t feel
I’m killing myself from the inside out
And now my head’s been filled with doubt


Enjoy the video!!

END
p.s Not too late to say 'FORZA AZZURI'!! .. Although head-butt is something I regret happened..

Comments