Sehingga Hujung Dunia..


Upload music at Bolt


Sorry for the long silence. There's many things happening the past few weeks. Was busy with Bhumiband preparation, which later when arirved in JB.. I lost my phone along the way, something realted to family came up and I had no choice but to withdraw my involvement with the project and concentrate to all these factors.

Anyway, I got my old number back. Sadly, I lost almost all numbers. Especially those I aquire within the past 6 months or so. So, if you have my number and feel that I deserve to have your number, please SMS me your number so that I can store back on my phone.

I'll be away from updating this blog again.. Hopefully it's not for long. But, I will check in from time to time.

In the mean time, do click on the new song by Nitrus above. It will be one of the main song featured for a new movie directed by Bernard Chauly.


Biar masa pergi, biar masa tinggal kita
Kau akan selalu bersama
Biar semuanya yang indah
Biarkan semuanya yang indah..


ENJOY the song.. Hujung Dunia

Comments