Here we are now.. Entertain us!!



I am very slow on updating my blog lately.. My life that's already a mess now is more confusing and numb that I don't think I would want to elaborate more here.

Seriously, I'm OK. Not a problem. I'll just wear that happy mask that many people like and jast go along with the flow. Not a big problem to do that.

As long as it makes others happy. I'll be happy.

One thing though..it hurts even more when the ones who you believe close to you, or the people that matters most to you.. do not have faith in all the things that you are.. and all the things that you do.. or even concern to why and how certain things happens..

Then again.. there's always the happy mask.

Wear it. Maybe that's all that they want from you..

Bt the way, enjoy the video of Tori Amos, singing Nirvana's 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' in her own style.

See.. I'm smiling!!

END
p.s Waiting game is more suicidal than any other games..

Comments