What I am to you is not what you mean to me..



And so I lost my phone again.. YES!! I lost the damn mobile again. In a glance, you might say 'oh well, that happens..' For me, I take this seriously. No, not about the phone that I'm mad of. NO, not about that person who sneak and steal the phone from me either. But, to myself. I don't lose my phone easily. In fact, my previous phone before this stays with me for more than 3 years. So, with this phone that last with me for slightly less than a month, I AM PISSED...

Something is definitely not right with me now.

So, I mention this to this friend. A much senior and yes, famous friend who is very close to me. After all those explanation in a quite lunatic manner of myself.. he response was..

"hmm.. gua rasa camni je, bila lu dah jumpa perempuan yang serasi dengan lu, jangan pikir duit lu cukup ke tidak.. lu kawin dengan perempuan tu. gua rasa rezeki lu tak sangkut camni dah lepas tu.."

OK, that dumbfounded me pretty good. I don't really know if the response actually have anything to do with that particular situation or he just say that to shut me up. (which he never did such thing before).. Either way, it shut me up and got me thinking what does he meant by that.

One thing though.. "jangan pikir duit lu cukup ke tidak.. " Yeah right... as if that would convince anybody..

what i am to you is not real
what i am to you you do not need
what i am to you is not what you mean to me
you give me miles and miles of mountains
and i’ll ask for the sea


END
p.s My life will be pre-historic for the next few days wihout my mobile.. To the stealer, you just made my life 10 times more difficult than it already is..

Comments