All the things that I want to be...



I've been tagged by Marshmallow for accidentally (yee kee accident??) commenting on her tag a week ago. OK, I'm keeping my promise... HERE'S MY VERSION..

5 things i would do if i were a millionaire
- I would buy a few prime properties
- I would travel around the world and be a writer
- Founded a foundation for poor kids with special talents
- Would plan for projects that would be able to create a handful of new millionaires
- Spend more time with my family.

5 bad habits
- last minute plans
- bottling feelings
- provoking other people's thoughts
- sleeping disorder
- obsessed with the job in hand

5 things i hate doing
- 'ass kissing' superior level people in the name of 'RESPECT'
- lying to people for the benefit of others in the name of 'PUBLIC RELATION'
- put all my effort to fight for hopeless idiotic top lists in the name of 'PASSION'
- defining 'great' as how much wealth they have in hand and not by how they got their wealth... in the name of 'SUCCESS'
- Rephrasing remarks to people who have done unjustice to others repitatively.. in the name of 'BEING POLITE'

5 thing i'll never do
- stop from being creative
- taking other peoples idea and claiming it as my own
- keep quiet and do nothing
- wear ladies clothings
- fall in love with another guy.. (ok, I need to puke now..)

5 things i regret doing
- everytime I sleep for more than 6 hours.
- every hard work and not being paid accordingly (or at all)
- err.. err.. (I think that's it..)

5 favourite things and toy
- my laptop
- the internet
- cameras (still and videos)
- guitar
- travel


I think you're the same as me
We see things they'll never see
You and I are gonna live forever
We're gonna live forever


END
p.s Don't worry.. I'm not going to tag anybody this time. But feel free to tag yourself, if you want to..

Comments