Thought I would die a lonely man..

I just realised that the past months have been a terrible, lazy months for me. Well, lazy is not really the word here. Demotivated and a little bit uninspired is more appropiate. Seriously, we are already in our mid Ramadhan, as well as the month of October. Yet, this is my first entry for October. Now how sad is that?



What keep the world moving? What keep the spirit alive? I'm sure the only answer to that is 'What inspires them to move'... and as cliche as it sounds, inspiration is still the number 1 factor that saves people from going insane.

My notebook is back, up and running after a few months of problems from one thing to another. With this one companion of mine, at the very least, I can start writing again. Still, that's just a general idea of how I will get back up and move on.

Oh well, a man got to do what a man got to do. You fall, you gather the energy, pick up the pieces and then get up and keep moving again.

The question be.. What is my inspiration? I myself not to sure about it. Lets just say I put a mirage in front of me, make believe that that's my inspiration and move on. Maybe that would do the trick.

Will the mirage in the end turns into the real thing? That's not for me to answer.We'll see...

Will you be my shoulder when I'm grey and older?
Promise me tomorrow starts with you,


END
p.s Just watch this video. I don't think any Malaysian TV have ever play this version of the music video.

Comments