Everybody needs somebody. You're not the only one..



It's the monsoon season. (oh, you already know that..) How does the rainy weather been treating you? It does got you gloomy for no reason sometimes, doesn't it? I got that sometime. Especially when it's raining at night, and I just end my day and trying to rest. Maybe the wet and cold atmosphere have a certain effect on people's emotion. Do you think so?

OK, that's beside the point.

Anybody remember the song November Rain by Guns N Roses? A beautiful rock ballad. Sometimes makes you wonder, how a delusional, ego-centric frontman of the craziest rock and roll band in the 90's can come up with such beautiful song... and it's about 8 minutes long. In Malaysia, song with such duration will not make it on the radio. Let alone be a hit single.

I can still remember the video. More or less, it tells us a sad story of love separated by death right after they got married. With their superstitious sign of bad luck when it rains on your wedding day. (I repeat again, it's suupeerr sttiitiouuss.. you can go ahead and get married this month)

OK, there're part of the world who believe the rain brings bad luck to certain occasion. But, there're also people who believe the rain, brings blessings from God.

So, why are we easily attracted to the idea of bad luck rather than blessings?

For me, I can't deny it sometimes pulled me to a low, gloomy mood. Yet, there's no reason for me to think of this rainy season as bringing bad luck. In fact, I realise I'm blessed with the good things happening around me. I'm blessed to see the people I care happy with what they do. I'm blessed to see all the things planned over the past months, now beginning to form into shape. I'm blessed to at least regain hopes that almost died.

So, here comes another November Rain, just like past years. It's a wet and gloomy season but not a bad one. At the very least, if gave us a chance to move on with our life in a much fresher environment.

The season will end but hopefully, the blessings that comes with continue to stay. Amiinn..

I know it's hard to keep an open heart
When even friends seem out to harm you
But if you could heal a broken heart
Wouldn't time be out to charm you


END

Comments