I'll be there for you and you'll be there for me..

Yesterday, I thought that if it rains heavily again today, I'll just post 'November Rain' video by Guns N Roses and leave that video alone to be my entry for today.

Today, it's not raining. See how God work His wonders.



I have always dream of producing TV shows that sets on a small and medium scale production, which give a sense of interpersonal experience among those involved. A show that would give a warm, yet exciting feeling to the audience and still looks great on the TV screen.


That's my dream. No, that's not just a dream. Infact, I was seriously working towards that direction for the whole of last year.. which until earlier this year, right after the previous Aidilfitri, we were given cold shoulders for no reason. All preparation that just waiting for deployment was stopped immediately.. and almost all of us, in a way lost our job along with those dreams.

This time, almost the same situation and period of time, right after raya, some 100++ staff of the main braodcaster (the same 'heartless' project) will lose their job by end of November. And we see the beauty of Malaysian HR exercise at it's best where, employer-employee relationship are in a way, identical as the master-slave relations back in the old era.

Could it be, some tradition need to be preserve as our heritage, and this would be one of it? I don't know..

Anyway, I'll hold to my dreams and work my way till I achieve to make those dreams a reality.

As for now, here are some videos that might be able to help you see what I have in mind. It's not exactly like all those shows, but the general idea is there.

END
p.s I'm sorry for all MiTV staff that have to carry the burden of failure made by the top management and I thank you YouTube for having a function to embed multiple videos in one player.

Comments