Can somebody give this man his PhD??

If I have to talk about my 2 greatest teacher in my early childhood. I would say, it would be my dad and Jim Henson.



No, Jim Henson is not my uncle. As a kid, I love to watch Sesame Street and The Muppets. I think those programmes are really cool. It's informative, it's educational and it rocks!..

I'm sure many of you would agree that we all learn a lot from Jim Henson's Muppets..(That is, if you had that chance to watch it back then..). Seriously, I am thankful there are programmes with good puppet acts by his team. It really got me hooked and I learn new things everytime.

Jim Henson is a genius. Is he a PhD holder in any way? If not, then I would beg anybody in the academic line to give him a doctorate in child education. I'm sure by now, he had already educate too many children in the world with his Muppets.

Kinda think of it. Why is it hard to find any good children programmes in Malaysia? OK, my definition of good (this is a reminder to those educated urban copycats..) is.. Original, effective and inspiring content. I don't think I can find much these days. It's not that hard to come up with those concepts for kids actually. Just try to think along with them and stop being that typical stuckup and egoistic adult you've always been.. Is that hard to do?

Anyway, here's a snippets of a great duet by Kylie Minogue and Kermit the Frog. To Mr. Jim Henson, I SALUTE YOU. It is an honor to be educated by a team like yours.

* Note : This video, just seems too cute to be left out..



END
p.s I do have one question to Jim Henson though.. Why is the only female character in the muppets seems to be a pig? No other option?

Comments