Flooded with many reasons..



Just 2 weeks ago, I was there for my Uncle's funeral. Yesterday, the whole town was flooded badly.

The village where our large family live is situation right at the riverside of Sungai Segamat. From the photo above, courtesy of The Star, you can see the route to Jalan Hassan. That's where most of my relatives live.

No injuries from our relatives. As far as I know, my cousin's fish pond, was drowned by the flood, which ended up with all fishes gone.

I'm still updating on the news from relatives at this moment. For more news, you can check on The Star, NST & Bernama. Other than that, you can also check on my cousin's blog, MJland and Segamat.com(yes, Segamat do have it's own portal..)

Death toll at the point I wrote this has increase from 2 to 5 people.I hope all other flood victim are safe and everything will be back to normal for them.

* LATEST POST ON THIS ISSUE (24th Dec 2006)... CLICK HERE

END
p.s I wonder if Forces of Nature organiser would organise any fundraising concert for these victims. They did for other victims.. why not Malaysians? Right?

Comments