One headline, why believe it?

I once heard that the golden principle in Law is 'Innocent until proven guilty'. Sure.. I think such principle are only applicable to Law practice I guess. I don't think that's how the society would want to look at it here.



How the public sees it is, everybody's 'Guilty until proven innocent'. Just take a look at those high-profile cases we read in the newspapers and you'll see how public opinions already serve their punishments.

You're accused for any big-scale failure ... GUILTY!!
You're remanded 2 days to assist on investigations... GUILTY!!
Somebody linked to a case based on random queries.... GUILTY!!

Those victims, even when they are not guilty by law, end up having to move to another town because of that.

Are Malaysians are too paranoid of their own people, that we tend to think bad of others first before we even consider to think of the good things the have in them?

OK, maybe those examples are too huge to relate to our everyday life. How about these...

If a person treating you bad.. He / She is already BAD.
If a person treating you nice .. He / She is up to something. Hence He / She is BAD too..

If a person talk in a harsh manner, that's rude.. BAD.
If a person talk nicely, the person is a sweet talker .. still BAD

I guess basically, there's no good people here..

So, what happen when there are good people around? I guess, majority would think they are up to something bad as well..

Here I am, not worthy to anybody. Until all that I am are proven valuable to the life of others.

And so I'll be accepting the fact that I'm guilty... until proven innocent. The least I can do now is not to be more guilty than I already am.

What a wonderful life it is in this part of the world.

Welcome to your life
Theres no turning back
Even while we sleep
We will find you..


END
p.s It's not that bad actually. Just show people that you have the wealth and the style... You'll be off from judgment. Those are the scale of being innocent through public opinion. Right? hehehehe...

Comments