Throw your love around..

So things are not going your way. Everything does not turns out the way you planned. So what? Does it mean that this is the end of the world? I don't think so.



Yes, I'm sure those people who made life difficult for you do want the world to end for you. That does not mean you need to agree with them. Life must go on.

Your past experiences might conditions you to be more careful than before. Sometimes too careful that you end up not taking risks at all. You're afraid that you will get hurt. You're afraid that to think there is a possibility that you might get hurt.

As these thoughts starts to take over you. Your life starts to stay stagnant. Your dreams fades away, your energy drained out and later, you're paranoid to everything the world have to offer.

Might as well, you just die over a tragic accident and let the others live. Then again, why be a loser?

What's all these craps for??.. It's the end of 2006. I know some might be lucky to fulfill all their resolutions, some did not even manage to get even one done. Not that they did not try, just that sometimes, luck is not on their side.

So, before you make a new resolution. Remember this.. It's OK to fail. As long as you learn from it and move on to try again. It's OK to be hurt in the past, because everybody hurts in a way or another. Don't worry much about the past.. but think about whatm you want to do in the future..

And if you think you're alone in this, then let me tell you this.. you're not. At the very least, I'll be around as a friend. The last thing I wanna know is another good person fails in life coz bad people win in the race.

You can have me as a friend. As much as I need you to keep me on track of my own dreams. Don't hesitate to talk to me.

So plan carefully. 2007 is coming and you definitely need to take charge of your life and dreams..

ONE MORE THING.. While you're at it.Be happy for yourself. That's should be the start of everything.. :)

Everyone around, love them, love them
Put it in your hands
Take it, take it
There's no time to cry
Happy, happy
Put it in your heart
Where tomorrow shines
Gold and silver shine



END
p.s This entry is more of a personal reminder to myself.

Comments