Why don't YOU ReAct NOW??



These are some photos of the aftermath from the flood in Segamat taken from Malaysia Uncut Blog. (If your IQ is above satisfactory level, you know how to get to the blog..Just click the link)






From what I heard, help did not arrive as fast as expected. I'm sure all of us have the same share to blame. Even worse, we got too many irresponsible bastards (excuse me..) there who take the chances to rob those houses which have been evacuated. That's not all, some opportunists even came with a boat with the intention to make money from saving people. In other words, you need to have cash in hand to be saved by them.

How sick can the Malaysians be? I'm sorry. At this point I have to agree with Reader's Digest that Malaysians ARE RUDE.

Now, whether you agree with me or not, how about contribute something to our own people for once? We've been trying too hard to impressed the world in helping others, why not our own?

For a list of how you can contribute, go to Jelas.Info and read on the many ways you can lend a hand. Bloggers, you can also commit yourself and unite for this cause at Loudtalk.Net

So, if you're truly human with a good IQ level, I'm sure you'll make a point to at least, put an effort to see what you can do to help.

TV CONGLOMERATES.. (any one of you..) Please.. please do something worthwhile, if you can air reality TV of those who can't sing, or rock the world.. can you at least put up a benefit fundraiser show for these victims? If you still can't understand what I mean here.. at least click those videos I've compiled. A collection of performances by artiste who support a benefit show for the Katrina victims. MTV and VH1 put up that show in support to all organisation that work on raising the funds for the victims.. (see, you don't need to open your own benefit account.)

Thank you for your time. Those who have been putting effort for the flood victims in any way.. I salute you for being great human being..

END
p.s By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my aunt, Hjh Masri Omar.

Comments