If only I knew what I know today

Here's a modern fairytale. OK, it might not be as good as Shrek.. but here goes..



They started their career on the same year. Both signed under the same label that shocked the world with their boybands and pop divas.

One got the princess fairytale treatment. The other got the ugly duckling story.
The princess got the high sales. The ugly duckling, got the award.
The princess got hurt from her failed marriage. The ugly duckling got 'Hurt' as her latest single.

In the end, the ugly duckling realise that she's a beautiful swan.. and (maybe) live happily ever after..

Back off Britney coz Christina is the new heir. (Ijun, sorry.. aku tahu kau suka Britney..hahahha)

Would you tell me I was wrong?
Would you help me understand?
Are you looking down upon me?
Are you proud of who I am?


Hahahha.. modern fairytale. It's all up to the press hype. Do as they want you to be. You'll get the limelight.

THE END

Comments