If you could only live my life

There are like 3GB of songs on my notebook. It's a good mixture of to suit all environment. To avoid a boring mix of song selection, the songlist on my iTunes is set to shuffle by default.



Now, there's this song that somehow got high rotation today. A song from one of the greatest band in the world. (If only they could stay together as great as their status..)

This is 'So Fine' by Guns and Roses. Sang by the bassist, Duff McKagan with Axl Rose. I used to like the song for it's beautiful melody and arrangement. Never really bother to check on the lyrics..

Now that it's been played as much as 4-5 times today, when I listen to it carefully..

It's a story of a man
Who works as hard as he can
Just to be a man
who stands on his own
But the book always burns
As the story takes it turn
An leaves a broken man


OUCH!!..SMACK THE WALL RIGHT TO THE FACE!!

Enjoy the video.. I forget what I actually want to write about in the first place.

END

Comments