If you promise not to fade away...

I've been hearing about concert promoters trying to get this band to come to Malaysia since 2003. This is another British band that manage to join the huge list of British bands that have a huge influence to many followers around the world. (Hey, even one of the song by Dewa sounds like a modified version of their song..)



I don't know how I will pay for the tickets. I don't know when will I buy the ticket and I don't know where will I get the money to go to the concert for now.

All I know, I would not want to miss this concert which I've been waiting for their arrival since 2003 and I will definitely get the standing arena ticket to get a closer look of their performance that night.

Come on people, let's go to Muse World Tour which will be on the 25th February 2007. (You have another one and half months to save for concert ticket.. hehehe) Organised by Galaxy Events.

If you never heard of any Muse song before. Do enjoy this video of their latest single called 'Starlight' from their latest album 'Black Holes and Revelation' (the title came from one of the lines of this song..)

MUSE.. Thank you for coming to Malaysia. I hope the concert would be a blast.

Starlight

I will be chasing the starlight

Until the end of my life

I don't know if it's worth it anymore


END
p.s those of you who will be going for the Singapore Venue this weekend.. Have fun!! (tiket mahal tuu...)

Comments