Lagu jiwa yang tak tercapai akalmu..

OK, corny title.. so what? Few days back, we're fortunate enough to be at the press conference of Anugerah Juara Lagu ke.. err. ke.. (damn, they have been doing this for years and I lost count..)



So, here are the facts.. It will be held at Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil on 21st January 2007. It's open to public (don't ask me if they're selling the tickets or it's for free.. I couldn't be bothered). The show will be aired live on TV3 and Hot FM.

Other than that, the press conference was held at The Tiffin Bay, Starhill Center. It's a Jazz Lounge that I don't think I can afford to go anytime soon. The beverages was really nice, but the food.. (I'm starving so.. macam tak kenyang la..)

From the press conference, what you'll know is 'Juwita Citra Terindah' by M Nasir will be the second song to perform, 'Lagu Jiwa Lagu Cinta' performed by M Nasir & Mawi will be the 8th song on the line up and 'Tak Tercapai Akalmu' performed by Elyana will be the 11th on the list. (I don't remember the rest of the list.. sorry..)

So... If you're in Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei, still alive on the 21st January and not in any way.. busy with death threats or fatal diseases... Please be in front of your TV at 8:30pm and watch this spectacular event by TV3. Oh, if you're not in these 3 countries and still want to follow this event, you can visit Hot FM and listen through their internet radio. (and watch the performance through YouTube the next day coz I'm sure there are people who would put them up..)



For memorabilia, we took photos together. This is my first photo after years of knowing these two inspiring lyricist, Ad Samad (of Tak Tercapai Akalmu) and Loloq ( of Lagu Jiwa Lagu Cinta). You should be able to figure out which is which. (I'm not going to let you getting too many free infos..)

Aidit Alfian is somewhere nearby, but I don't know why we could not get him to take a photo together.

Opie, thanks for the photos. Please, do not put up any of these photos in your magazine. I look terribly awful. (Ini pun dah setengah mampus nak meng'photoshop' gambar ni..) The photo is nice by the way, I'm not.

END
p.s It's music awards season!! .. More award shows coming soon..

Comments