Mari kita tengok siapa yang KENAA!!!!

Just got back from the dry run of Anugerah Juara Lagu 2007. I will not make any comments from whatever the press have told you. (Yes, definitely it's all good news for now or they'll be stripped from getting the press pass to the event..hahahaha..)



The preparation seems to be good so far. With the stage sets that is much bigger and higher than any stage they've done before. Great musicians all prepared to accompany the artistes, and from my few hours there, my bet.. M Nasir will turn simplicity into Magic, The duet song by Mawi & M Nasir will rock the stage (yes, I'm a crony, I will say good things about them first..) Elyana will make a surprise and Hazami, if you remember his winning performance at last year's AJL, then you should not miss his performance tomorrow night.

So, don't miss the show tomorrow night. There will be surprise performances while waiting for the results as usual. And of course, what is AJL without the surprise and controversial results.

If I have to make any bets on who will win this year's AJL, I would try to put myself as another Media Prima's top shoes, and think with their mindset...

As a result, I'll choose Dunia Baru's star Elyana.. TV3's montage star Adibah Nor and the resident clowns.. Senario. (If the sponsors permits me to do so..). Better still, Either Elyana or Adibah will win the top category.. just like how Jaclyn Victor won the overall champions..

So, If I have to place a bet (ATTENTION : I did say IF, it's just a strategical assumption to win bets... jangan la gelebah nak report pulak..) I'll choose those 3 to be the winner..

Then again, it would be too obvious, so.. I'll scrape out Senario. Give that category to someone else. Leaving Elyana and Adibah.. How's that for a winning strategy? (AGAIN : Referring to IF I'm betting.. YOu guys are cool..)

Let see how it goes.. Shall we?

While you're at it.. here are some of the songs nominated on this year's final. (I'll limit to just 5 videos.. OK)

NOTE : AJL is held at Putra Stadium, Bukit Jalil on 21st January 2007. It will be live on TV3 and Hot FM. Those of you outside Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore can also listen to it through the internet radio of Hot FM.

END
p.s It's just a speculations IF I have to bet. Then I'll think that way. NO.. Siapa kata ada tipu? takde .. betul takde..

Comments