Take all that you want.. Just leave me in peace...

This is the modern age. Some would even call it the information age. Some might even call it the post-modern era. Call it whatever you want. It's your choice.



I read on the newspaper yesterday about this thing called 'Taring Azimat' or something like that. A practice which we can consider as blackmagic to ensure that the subordinates or anybody working with the person will fear of him or her. The report claims that this practice is widely practiced by many Bosses and VIPS..

That is not the first of such I heard. Some people would go to the extreme such as making those who he / she feels threatening to their goals and career suffer. Some would even do such thing to those people who seems rejecting their wishes.

Kind to think about it, is our community really sick that they wouldn;t mind doing bad things to others, as long as nobody knows about it and they'll get whatever they want?

if that's so, I'm pleading to those practising such 'ilmu' or blackmagic or whatever you want to call it to think carefully before doing it (obviously, the plea will never work..) .

At the very least, please.. NOT ME. I've just struggling to make a decent living here. If you feel that I'm threatening you in any way.. I'm sorry. It was never my intention.

You can take all the power, wealth and popularity that you want. You can even win everything unfairly, I don't mind. All I want is just to leave me alone and let me live peacefully and make some income for some food on the table. That's all..

Oh, did I tell you this is the post modern era? It's the information age right?

So, this my wish for the new year. I wish that I could be given a chance to live my life. Here's a song by Goo Goo Dolls that describes well of how I feel in this new year.

And you asked me what I want this year
and I try to make this kind and clear
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
'cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
and designer love and empty things
just a chance that maybe we'll find better days


END
p.s Seriously, after reading those things on the news, I can't help but to wonder if I ever a victim of any such practice.. Takut siot..

Comments