Thank you Mr Momofuku Ando

Second entry in a single day? Damn, I never thought I would have another entry in one day but I think I need to do this. Just consider this as the "This just in.." news. I just read it on Utusan Online



I just would like to pay respect to Mr. Momofuku Ando, Chaiman and Founder of Nissin Food Company in Japan, who passed away on 5th January at the age of 96.

Who is he? He has save many lives around the world. When you're short of cash and still need to live on. When you're stuck in office late night over a ridiculously tight deadline. When you live in the hostel and starving during your studies... His invention has save your live and hungry stomach.

His invention does not stays on earth but was also brought to space by the astronauts.

He is the inventor of Instant Noodle.

So this for you Mr.Momofuku Ando. Thank you for indirectly giving hope to live to many people around the world. At the very least, they still have chance to fill their empty stomach.

Rest In Peace.

END

Comments