That's all we need to say..

What make a great artiste in music? One, no matter what the genre the person comfortable with, they are always true to their heart. They are passionate in delivering their music and the song gets better from time to time.



Here's another band that I admire. Well, I didn't know that until I realise that I have almost all the albums.

If you listen to Goo Goo Dolls, you can almost certain that this is a band that are really observant and sensitive to their surrounding.

Just listen to all their past singles like Name, Black Ballon, Slide and Iris.. and you know there's a real story to tell

Ok, I know I've already put up Goo Goo Dolls on my past entry. It's a video of their single from the new album. But here's another single which is also the title of the album. Just spare a bit of your time. Listen to the song and understand the lyrics. Tell me what you think of it..

This is Let Love In.. Enjoy.

And you're the only one I ever believed in
The answer that could never be found
The moment you decided to let love in
And now I'm banging on the door of an angel
The end of fear is where we begin
The moment we decided to let love in


END
p.s There's so many things happening around us.. Just open your heart to possibilities..

Comments