The truth runs deep inside..

Recently, at a request of a friend, I updated my Multiply account. Those of you who is not familiar with Multiply, it is another community networking portal where you can share photos, videos, blogs and even audio downloads. What makes it different from MySpace or Friendster is that it sole purpose to link people that you really know and closely related in a way or another.



There, I found this short blog entry from one of my network.

WHY DO WE HURT THE ONES WE LOVE..

1. Because we know them, we know their weaknesses. And when we're angry or upset, we jab at precisely the right spot, sticking it in deep so it hurts.
2. The greater our love, the greater our potential to hurt.
3. Love is perfect, but people are not.
4. Unconditional love is easier said than done.
5. The hardest thing in the world is to care for someone else's heart.

By the time I finish reading that entry.. Ouch! Did I ever hurt anybody that I care about deeply that I don't even realise it? There must be so many of them..

I think I should take this chance to say "I am really sorry. I don't mean to hurt any of you. Forgive me.. " I'm sure if this short, sweet and simple entry could smack my head to think. I'm sure you would give it a thought too.

On other note... I'm still looking for a chance to go to Muse concert next month. Anybody got a free ticket for me? Come on, take it as my birthday present. (I don't mind shifting my Birthday earlier to February for a Muse ticket.. hehehe..)

To lure you to the music of Muse.. This is their video.. Sing For Absolution. Listen to the poetic lyrics..

Tiptoe to your room
A starlight in the gloom
I only dream of you
And you never knew


END
p.s I would suggest you read the full lyric of this song..and to Latricia on Multiply.. thanks for the wonderful blog reminder..

Comments