Two Oh Oh Seven High Expectations..

Hey, it's 2007!! The new year is here. The year of the Pig they say.. (does that mean the greedy will gain? I'm in deep shit if that's true..)

OH well, what can we expect from 2007? This is the year to visit Malaysia. Don't be afraid. Just come down to Malaysia and enjoy our time here. We won't bite (seriously, we promise to be nice this year..) But what I hope from this campaign is more job offering for the Malaysians with a much reasonable salary scale. Please, don't go on saying the economy is bad when you boast the economy is improving in the newspaper.. (oh, that's from the previous administration, I'm sorry..)



What else can we expect from 2007? Air Asia to Manchester coming this July. Taking a first step for LCC to Europe. That's something I would look for. At least somebody cares about the underpaid corporate Malaysia. (eh, did I just say that?.. damn)

What else? I don't know. What I do know is my brother and his family is moving to UK tomorrow. Both husband and wife will be pursuing their PhD and will be there for at least another 3 years. (my advise.. don't come back till they your salary is what you're worth..)


Most of all, we'll miss having the two kids around. I know my mom will miss them dearly. I know I will miss them as well..

Here's an attempt to a more 'politically correct' on Malay Idioms..

"Hujan emas di negeri orang, Hujan batu di negeri sendiri.. Lebih baik negeri sendiri.."


If I want my head to bleed, it's better bleeding over fallen blocks of gold then over fallen rocks..Please amend that. At this moment I just don't buy that.

END
p.s Resolution? Giving high profile idiots a really hard time.. (and you have to guess who I'm referring to..)

Comments