What I want is what I need...

I'm sure there's a lot of you who love to ask about other people's resolution for this year. I'm also sure there are many of you too who hate to tell people about your resolution.



Well, I think I don't need to tell any of you of my resolution. No, I don't hate the question if you want to ask me about my resolution. It's just that whenever I start to tell anybody about my goals and dreams.. it end up the opposite and fail to happened. So, I rahter keep it quiet and you will know it when it really does happen.

As for now, if any of you ask me of my resolution, this will be my 'standard-cliche-to-the-low-minded-layman' answer..

1. I would get married to the a rich supermodel.. 2. I will get myself a new ferrari 3. I will go skinny dipping at south pole.

Whoever want to believe it, i'm not forcing you to change your mindset. At least I know where your IQ level are.. hahahah

Anyway, Apple just announced the design of their latest product, the iPhone. Come on, I have not get myself the Macbook and iPod yet.. and you already come up with iPhone? You're killing me.. I will as they say in malay.. Mati Kempunan soon. I'm not beautiful and sexy.. nobody will buy me that as a gift anyway...

Oh well, all i hope is all goals and dreams wil come true this year. I surely hope at least some people would believe in it. (as oppose to none at the moment..)Don't worry, what I want and what I need is pretty much the same thing at the moment..

END
p.s YouTube is under scheduled downtime at the moment.. No videos featured for this entry. Oh.. and Happy Birthday to Syafinaz and Siti Nurhaliza (oopp..Dato' Siti..). I remember it from the past AIM awards that I've worked on.

Comments