You want to see the light? So do I...

I refer to my entry on 27th January about MTV Unplugged and yes, MTV did mention they'll be having Unplugged 2.0 soon. Guess what? Great minds think alike (hint : MTV, nak kerja boleh? Eh, it's MTV.. not you MiTV) Two days before the entry was posted, TRL make a world premier of one of the 'Unplugged' performances by Korn. The show will premiering somewhere in February and this is what you can expect from the show.. It's 'Freak on the Leash' Unplugged featuring Amy Lee of Evanescence.



I guess this mark the comeback of good music, stripped and played to their perfection.

And asked about the song, there are interviews conducted by MTV News team which to me, that is what Malaysian Entertainment Journalism is lacking at this point (friends, if you're reading this, it's an opinion not to be taken over-sensitively.. you know who you are..)Give it a thought..

If there's anything that we could learn from MTV, this is what we should be learning from them.. Not those idiotic stoners programme and those 'shake that ass' visuals.

MTV, I salute you on this brilliant show.

END
p.s Come on, is it really that hard to think of a local programme contents with substance? Bodoh sangat ke Malaysians ni? I don't think so..

Comments