I bet you're hard to get over

Anybody remember those games in the newspaper called 'Spot The Difference'? It's a simple game where they put 2 pictures side by side, which 90% similar between the two and ask you to spot where the differemnces are. Some ask for 5, some ask for 10 depending on which newspaper you read.



The Japanese came up with those electronic arcade game of such game. You are needed to spot a specific number of differences needed within the time limit given in order for you to move to the next level.

Simple? Fun? It is isn't it? Something simple yet challenging would always urge you to try.

OK, Let's try to make a game on this entry. I'll put 2 videos. One is 'If You're Gone' by Matchbox Twenty, another is 'Risalah Hati' by Dewa. Both videos are produced somewhere in 2001.



Here's the game. It's not for you to spot the differences. In fact, I would love if you could spot the similarities between the 2 videos. How about that? Easy isn't it?

Well, you won't get bored of it since both songs are very beautiful songs.

Something to start your week. Up to it? GOOD LUCK!!

I think you're so mean - I think we should try
I think I could need - this in my life
I think I'm just scared - that I know too much
I can't relate and that's a problem I'm feeling


END
p.s Come on, be a sport. Watch the video and tell me..

Comments