I don't belong here..

It has been a while since the last time I was tagged by anybody. I think that's why Elly, the ex-wife (you can assume and speculate now, like any great Malaysians) tagged me with this. I guess a vampire knows how to make another vampire's life difficult.. hahah



Alright, I'm getting it done and over with.. Here goes..

6 Weird Things About Me.(Yes, I know most of you can more than that about me..)

1. I'm a left-hander, I do most of the things with my left hand. Yet, I play guitar and I play hockey like any right-hander. I still play badminton or tennis with my left hand.

2. NO, I don't like beansprout a.k.a Tauge. Yucks!!.. but I can eat it when it's my mom's cooking. No, not because my mom forced me to.

3. I believe I am a Psychic. (you can laugh now).. I can predict what will happen next, and people will say I'm making stories, and later, when things did turn out as what I predicted. They'll shy away and avoid me. But only on situations, not anything involving the love of power and money (or 4D) that our lovely Malaysians obsessed with.

4. I learn a lot of things self-thought. From that HTML thingy, playing guitar to even using a software or map reading. Most of it are self thought. Simply because throughout my life, most of the people with those skills thatI know are either have no time to teach me, to lazy to spend time teaching me or simply to greedy to share any knowledge with me. So, I learn on my own.

5. I live doing Devil Advocates. Most people think that I'm being negative or going against them for doing so.(Boleh tahan bodoh jugak korang ni ye.. ) but all my intention is to do check and balance. (tak paham lagi?) Somebody have to do it. It does not mean I hate the idea.

6. Shallow bimbo-ish act irritates me to the max. Even if you are a supermodel and have all the rights in the world to be so. I just can't stand the idea that the more idiotic you get, the more chances you will get to do anything you want.

OK, DONE!!.. I would not state more than that. I already weird enough to be accepted in this society, I would not want to make this life harder than already is..

WHO WILL I TAG??...

ALL OF YOU!!.. Especially those who have not been updating their blogs, and those who just started blogging. (You know who you are..)

But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
I don't belong here


END
p.s Do you know how it feels to be an alien in your own land?

Comments