I Know I Will...

Welcome to the 21st Century.

There are too many things to choose in just a very limited time. You need to choose your path, choose your lifestyle and yes, choose your friends.



Not just any friends who fits you well. They should be friends who fits you well and could bring benefits to you.

In case where you are such person who could not offer any benefit to others, pretend that you have one so that they might need you.

Feeling sad? Never show to them, because nobody in this urban world of the 21st century likes sad people. Unless, your sadness could bring fortune to them.

Until then, keep yourself positive. Think of happy thoughts. If you don't have any, make up one.. You'll need it to survive this crappy concrete jungle.

You'll be OK, as long as you be the king of wishful thinking..

I'll get over you.. I know I will
You made a hole in my heart
And I'll tell myself I'm over you
'cause I'm the king of wishful thinking


END
p.s I'm sorry, terasa ke?.. You actually have a heart?? WOW.....

Comments