I wish I am.. I wish I was..

wish n.
1. A desire, longing, or strong inclination for a specific thing.
2. An expression of a desire, longing, or strong inclination; a petition.
3. Something desired or longed for.



Pearl Jam - Wishlist


Maybe it's lame to talk about it. Everybody got their own wish. No doubt about that. Our wish came in different level. Some came shallow, some came with a big heart.

No matter what the wishes are, the fact is we all have our own wishes. Either we work our way to make our wishes comes true or not is a different issue. We all wish for something.

Yes, I do have wishes of my own. I do think if I want declare my wish, I have to make a long list of it. Some did came true. Some are on-going process and there are a lot more that have not seen the daylight just yet.

So, I wish that my all my important wishes will come true. I wish that I could prove myself worthy to those who are close to me. I wish that my life is significant to people around me. I wish I'm not being neglected and left away from this life cycle.

Most of all, I wish I'll be a better person everyday as compared to yesterday.

Wish will turn to Hope. Hope will be a prayers and with prayers, life should go on and let God decide what would be the best for you.

There's nothing wrong to wish for something better. As long as those wishes are not to create misery to other people.

And I wish you could take your time to watch this video by Pearl Jam.

I wish I was the souvenir you kept your house key on.
I wish I was the pedal break that you depended on.
I wish I was the verb to trust, and never let you down.
I wish I was the radio song, the one that you turned up,
I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish,
I guess it never stops.


What's your wish?

END
p.s Oh, I wish Happy Birthday to Murni. (No, not Cikgu Murni from that Labu Labi movie..)

Comments