If I could be who you wanted..

Welcome to the Urban Experience of Mud Valley.



Gorgeous figures, expensive material possessions, sweet talks, beautiful images, well-planned charisma, power suits charms, elegantly wasted, sexual charms, professional seductions and anti-Asian tradition are parts of our highlights in this wonderful city.

Experience it. These are the fake lives of the Urban Mud Valley. As you live in this disgusting valley, outer image is everything. Power and money speaks louder than anything else.

We hope you have the time of your life. Before you start your experience here, do check your heart and brain at the counter. You won't be needing it while you're here.

To get you started with this fake life. Do enjoy our official theme video by Radiohead. You will love this life.

She looks like the real thing
She tastes like the real thing
My fake plastic love.
But I cant help the feeling
I could blow through the ceiling
If I just turn and run
And it wears me out, it wears me out
It wears me out, it wears me out.


ENJOY YOUR STAY..

END
p.s YAMMMMMMMMMMM SEEENNNN!!! To all of you..

Comments