Nobody knows the way it's gonna be..

When life takes you to an almost dead end, you turn back and start planning for changes. It's easier said than done. But one should just take the risk that comes along with it, go ahead and take the dive. Who knows, those drastic changes is the best thing that could happened to you. It might bring your life to a better place.



So, I'm taking the dive. Today will be a major turning point for me. One of the few smajor turning points that will see either I'll make or break in life.

You can either stand aside, and watch me take the leap and come back closer when I succeed or run away whenh I failed like any typical Malaysians. OR.. You can choose to stand by me. And be by my side along the way.

Nobody knows what there in front of us, we just have to go and take a look for ourselves..

Will you?

Times are hard when things that have got no meaning i've
Found a key upon the floor
Maybe you and i will not believe in
The thing we find behind the door

Comments