Show me the money!! Show me the money!!

Did you watched the Oscars earlier? If you missed the show then I suggest you find a way to watch the repeat telecast. If you still miss the show, then I don't know what to say. Too Bad I guess..



So The Departed bags a few oscars, I could safely say Mexican's The Pan's Labyrinth followed the lead.

Ellen DeGeneres did a superb job hosting the show. She has all the criteria suited to host the Oscar Night. Which I believe, no Malaysian celebrities at this moment could even match up to her. (yes, the truth hurts and probably you're planning to make my life suffer after this statement.. kan kan??)

Anyway, Congratulations to all NOMINEES (as how the theme for this year's Oscar) To the Winners, have fun while it last..

Watch the video promo directed by Spike Lee for ABC Network. This is cool. Maybe we can copy the idea directly like the logo.

END
p.s Most of the winners are not Americans. Anybody realised that?

Comments