Where are the signs to help me get out of this place?

This is life. Face it. The journey through life is not as smooth as you always wanted to be. If you're tough enough to face the obstacles, then life has it's way to be even tougher on you. In which case, the degree of obstacles differs from one person to another. But the effect to the each individuals the same manner.



A spoiled rich man daughter would freak out on her broken nails the same way as an orphan who lose all their belonging. The difficulty level is logically far different but the stress level affecting them are the same.

So how do feel when you're down and deeply in need of help but nobody's around you who care enough to lend a hand?

How do you feel when you're promised certain payment to be received today, and end up not hearing from them at all the whole day?

How do you feel when you seldom seek help from anybody, and the moment you seek help from those who frequently seek help from you, they run to avoid you?

How do you feel, to care for things and matters that in the end would not give a damn about you?

I had it with all this craps.. It's been too long and I wonder If I made the right decision in life. What if I alrEady passed the right choice?

So, this song will definitely haunt me the whole weekend. Damn it.. What choice do I have anyway? Not that I like feeling this way..

If I should stumble on my moment in time,
How will I know?
If the story's written on my face, does it show?
Am I strong enough to walk on water,
Smart enough to coming out of the rain,
Or am I a fool going where the wind blows?



Look, I know. My problem. Why would it be any of your concern? Right?

Happy weekends everybody... Please do.

END
p.s Too many 'friends witrh benefit' in this world.. if you have nothing to offer, do not live at all..By that, I think I'll be the first one to die.

Comments