Advice is a form of nostalgia..

This entry is definitely a rerun, a refreshal reminder to you and me. I first wrote something about this speech song in somewhere in 2005. Then somewhere in 2006, I wrote some other opinion based on this song.



This year, I would like remind all of us again on some excerpts from this song.

Don’t be reckless with other people’s hearts, don’t put up with people who are reckless with yours.

Don’t waste your time on jealousy; sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind…The race is long, and in the end, it’s only with yourself.

Understand that friends come and go, but for the precious few you should hold on. Work hard to bridge the gaps in geography and lifestyle because the older you get, the more you need the people you knew when you were young.

Do one thing everyday that scares you.



If you have the time, (which I'm not sure if you actually want to anyway..) do click on the past 2 entries about this song. Give it a thought and see if it meant anything to you.

And IF it does mean something to you and your life. As funny as it may seems to be, what would your reaction be?

Once you give it a thorough thought, and want to do something with it. Do let me know. I'm interested to know.

END
p.s It's your life. You should decide what to make the best of it. And if you decide to be an idiot and fully aware of it... I rest my case.

Comments