And I guess I'd rather die than fade away..

I've been slow on blogging aren't I? Not that I have nothing to write anymore. I have too many. Yet, I the last few weeks makes blogging not on top priority for now. Too many things to do, too many things to think about and there are plans to be made for the next step in life.



I think I've rambled a lot about all of us being slaves to own so-called 'life'. About not having the chance to really make our own choice in life and about being free from being dictated by situations and other circumstances..

I guess I should not ramble about that anymore.

I'm making my moves towards that. No more bullshit. No more excuses from idiots holds top post in any Management. No more old-school dirty tactics of looking good by doing bad things to others.. I decide what I want.

And if you're ready to take that jump. YOU come and see me. We'll talk on that.

It's like The Matrix.. It's the point where you choose the red pill or the blue pill. Your pick decides where you want to be.

Do you have the guts to take the leap? I'm very sure, most of you DON'T!!

Because 'changes' is a scary thing..

Here's a video by Bon Jovi. This is 'These Days'

I was walking around, just a face in the crowd
Trying to keep myself out of the rain
Saw a vagabond king wear a styrofoam crown
Wondered if I might end up the same
Theres a man out on the corner
Singing old songs about change
Everybody got their cross to bare, these days


END
p.s No excuses.. Either you dare.. or not!

Comments