And so I've been tagged again...

Pinksterizme tagged me a week ago. Tak sampai hati la nak decline the request as this a request from Egypt. So, layankan je..



List of my 5 obsessions..

1. My ambition : Yes, I took that seriously and personally. No matter how people think otherwise. If you get in my way, death awaits you.

2. Music : I am obsessed with any good music. A good music is well written. From the melody, the arrangement and the lyrics. Just by saying 'Shake that Ass' does not qualify it as good music.

3. My loved ones : They are the world to me. Try to mess with any of them.. you're messing with me. Death awaits you.

4. My life : I live my own life. I live the way I deem fit as a free man who believes in God. No, I will not be a slave to any of you, no matter how 'employment' seems to be the new term for it.

5. My obsessions : I'm obsessed with my own obsessions.. OK, Try figure that out.

Pinksterizme.. It's done. I will tag all of YOU!!.. hahahah

END
p.s By the way, Enjoy the video. It is definitely unintended..

Comments