Do you stay or run away and leave it all behind?

When you take the risk to make a change, you will never know what would it be after that. To most people, that's a risk they will never dare to take.



Come on, look at it this way. It's a 50-50 chance. Meaning, as much as you're worried that there's a 50% chance that you might fail, there's also that 50% chance that you will SUCCEED. So, why would you think about the failure more than the success? You could at least give an equal chance to both and just make that change.

For once, I've never felt much happier than now. I know this time I got my goals and dreams really clear. I know that this would be a start to a much bigger things and more meaningful things in life than I ever imagine before.

I know all that because I took a dive to change. I took a chance to see if I can get the 50% chance that I will be successful in life

I know success in terms of materials and all glitters that the magazine been associated with success is still far from reach. But at least I know, I'm a much happier person now.

Happy with a peace of mind, heart and soul.

That's for a start. There're more to come.

DO you think you have all that in you now?

It's OK if you end up to mix and match whatever good dreams you have. It's just like this song on the video. A good mix of great jazz fusion and grunge. Thanks to Foo Fighters and Chic Corea.

Time to rethink your life. Isn't it?

it's times like these you learn to live again
it's times like these you give and give again
it's times like these you learn to love again
it's times like these time and time again


END
p.s I'm spending time to make a change in JB now. Anybody in JB wants to meet me? Come and we talk..

Comments