We're part of a greater plan..

I stayed up to watch Spiderman 2. I've watched that movie a few times and somehow I don't really know what got me to stay up and watch it again on AXN until, the story comes to the part where Peter Parker's aunt says something about everybody needs a hero to inspire them to move on and hold on to their lives no matter how hard it can be. Something like that. That scene to me is really moving.



Yes, heroes to inspire. The definition varies from one person to another. The shallow minded will think Bullies like the army of a big nation as heroes. The even shallower minded would think heroes are only in comics. To the great minds, heroes can be found in every person who have a big heart. The heart of ordinary people that is even bigger than the person they are.

Malaysians unfortunately, did not embrace any of those ideas. Heroes for Malaysians are people who are not among us. The outsiders, the other powers, The other nation. (do not ask me to elaborate on this, you already been given a brain to think.. so think..)

Even when we have our local heroes, we always have that tendency to single them out. For example.. Hang Tuah is the hero, the rest of his fellowship are not. P Ramlee is the hero, the rest of Jalan Ampas clan are not. (The person who wrote the book on them both, do not try to look for ways to sue me.. jangan jadi melayu tipikal)

Those are some of the examples.

But wouldn't it be great if we acknowledge that there are more heroes of their own class in our community? If heroes are there to inspire, then more local heroes would also means more avenue to seek for inspiration?

Wouldn't it be great if we could just be a nation who creates a group of heroes and proud of it? (No, not that superficial spend-the-people's-money world record kind..)

It's all in the mindset. Unless, you're greedy, selfish and self-centered.. You would not agree with this idea. Maybe planning to kill me after reading this..( I'm paranoid? With the situation around me, why shouldn't I? )

Ignore the remarks. Are you ready to have more heroes among us? You could be one of them.

Hey everybody's someone
And when it's hard to hold on
Remember you are not alone
This house is everybody's home


END
p.s Who's with me? Who's with me? I'm backk!!!...

Comments