You're the love of my life

This is a test of faith. No, not that country singer with a Hill as her surname. Or the faith to God. I'm not going to touch on that matter.



This is the test of faith. It's a test to see how faithful you are to those you call 'family'. How far do you love them? How far can you go to believe in them? How far would you go to accept them the way they are.. AND how far would you let yourself down to tolerate the differences that occur within the family.

Give it a thought. Because the blind faith to family members is not a bad thing. In fact, that's what bind us together despite our differences.

That's make them.. THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE..

Where you are thats where I wanna be
And through your eyes all the things I wanna see
And in the night you are my dream
Youre everything to me


END

Comments